Improve your skills by following doctoral trainings of MADIS
The number of credits (CFD) to be collected depends on the PhD type:
- 60 CFD including at least 20 CFD on professional training for a full time PhD student
- 30 CFD in three training areas for a PhD student with a joint supervision between two institutions of different countries (co-agreement or cotutelle)
- 40 CFD distributed in the area of thematic training and research methodology for CIFREPhD Student
During, 2021 : 20 CFD can be obtained by MOOC, and 2 hours gives at least 1 CFD.
3 areas of doctoral portfolio
All PhD students must collect a number of credits following their participation in doctoral training in the three areas :
- Thematic training (summer schools, master classes, training courses organized by the laboratory or MADIS, technical courses)
- Training related to language, research methodology or tools (organized by MADIS or Doctoral College)
- Professional training (organized by Doctoral College.
One course about ethics must be followed.
One course about teaching must be followed when ‘avenant d’enseignement au contrat doctoral’
The lesson must be fully followed to obtain credits.
Guide about registration to doctoral trainings via ADUM
List of doctoral trainings organized by Doctoral College 2022-2023 or (PDF file)