Housing at Lille - Information from MADIS and Graduate Program
Please find all all information about housing in file written by Graduate Program.
Housing on campus (CROUS and Reeflex)
Possibilities seem very limited and it will be impossible to meet all requests.
You should look for housing outside of campus.
Some helpful information :
- Contact the Maison Internationale
The will support you in your search for accommodation and “state allowance”*
* ”State allowance” called "Allocation Logement" or “APL” can be delivered by "CAF" organization. This help can cover some of your rental expenses. The amount allocated by the “CAF” organization is assessed based on the amount of the rent itself and "social criteria" : student income, parental income, student isolation, etc. It can go from 1€/month to 200€/month. You can therefore seek for more expensive accommodation (500 euros). Please note that your file will be assessed a few months after moving in, you will therefore have to lend a certain amount of money.
- Book a temporary accommodation
via Airbnb for example
- Manage to get a “guarantor”
Make a VISALE request www.visale.fr
Search for accommodation using the keyword "VISALE"
- Find accommodation outside Lille: Tourcoing / Roubaix.
Accommodation will be less expensive and still accessible by public transport.
Website to check for public transport : https://www.ilevia.fr/fr/
- Use the platform Studapart
Which the University has a collaboration with. All ads are checked.
-> no need for guarantor : reserve your accommodation with just two administrative documents: ID and a letter of admission
-> multilingual support team (French, English, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin) available 6 days a week to help you find accommodation. Feel free to contact them at +33 (0)1 80 92 64 01 or via email@example.com
All information on HOW TO LOG IN :
- Look for House-share, Apartment-share
(“Colocation” in french).
It is a good solution to reduce rentals. Some offers do not require guarantors.