Main Missions of Graduate School MADIS
Supported by Graduate School MADIS-631
- Agreement for PhD registration in co-accredited institution (Centrale, ULille, IMT, UGE)
- Documents needed for an application to doctoral studies (transcripts, motivations, …)
- Funding (proof of funding for the PhD duration)
- Support letter from the proposed supervisor and agreement of the laboratory director
- Agreement for the joint supervision and awarding of a double doctoral degree
- Individual Monitoring Committee (CSI) (at D1 for D2, at D2 for D3 and at D3 for D4)
- Doctoral trainings (with Doctoral College)
- International mobility grants for PhD students (with Doctoral College)
- Agreement for the PhD defence
- Number of required CFDs
- PhD committee and reviewers
- Reports by reviewers before defence
Not supported by Graduate School MADIS-631
- PhD annual registration in the institution (Centrale, ULille, IMT, UGE).
- Mobility grants for participation to doctoral trainings or conferences.
- Organisation of the PhD defence.
- Doctoral degree printing.